Final details for Knit Dizzney in-person meet up!
- Sunday 09/18/2022 @ 1:00-3:00 pm at the Hearthstone Lounge in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa
- Limiting attendance to 25
- Registration will be open at the end of this post and will close after the 25th registrant, or Wednesday 09/14/2021, whichever comes first. Registration form is at the bottom
- We are limiting party size to 3. You can only register yourself and 2 others, and we will need the names and email addresses of the others in your party.
- Even though masks are not a requirement to attend the event, we do encourage all who have not been vaccinated to please wear a mask, for your own health and safety.
- Attendees will be required to sign in.
The virtual meet-up is scheduled for Saturday, 09/10/2022 @ 9 pm edt/ 6 pm pdt via Zoom. If anyone is uncomfortable with live gatherings in public places, the virtual meet-up is a way you can join in the festivities while maintaining your level of comfort. Otherwise, you do not have to choose to attend one or the other. You are welcome to attend both. Further details and registration forms were provided in this post. You will need to register for the virtual event in order to receive the Zoom invite.
Okay, now that we got the dry, boring stuff out of the way, let’s talk about the fun stuff! I know I’m looking forward to seeing faces some of which I haven’t seen in at least 3 years! Some, even longer than that! I can’t wait to see what you all are working on! We will have some fun games both before the event and during the event, that can earn you more chances at the door and grand prizes. So if you haven’t done so already, follow Knit Dizzney on Facebook, as well as Dizzy Blonde Studios.
A few of us will be going into the parks for the day. I don’t want to encourage big groups, however, if you’re also planning on going into the parks and would like to hang out in small groups, please email DizzyBlondeStudios@gmail.com and we can exchange phone numbers for texting and the like!
So bring your FOs, your project bags, wear your favorite Disney or fiber-art apparel and join us on 9/18/2022. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces, and meeting some new ones very soon! Registration form to follow: