A Pair Apart(tm) project bag are hand-made in the USA by Silvia of Not Knots. The bag has many special features:
- Drawstring closure with locking toggle and beaded ends
- Color-coordinated, knit-themed fabrics for both interior and exterior
- Divider instruction pocket goes across the entire bag diagonally dividing the bag in half so you can carry both socks at the same time.
- 2 accessories pocket and 2 Not Knot’s exclusive needle niche pockets
- Square bottom so that bag will sit up
Four 54g/161y quarter skeins of 75/25 SW Corriedale/Nylon sock yarn, dyed to match project bag
8 crystal jewel stitch markers in coordinating colors. Ring of stitch markers flat so will not alter knitting tension.